THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF SALES JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
... opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Retail Sales Leader
Ready to put your leadership skills to the test? In ... we’re looking for:
• At least two years of previous retail sales experience make all the difference in this role
• A background in wireless ...
... successful transition to account management post-implementation.
*Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and ... degree preferred.
*Minimum of years’ of inside or outside sales experience; Hunter mentality, experience with prospecting and lead generation. ...
... skills, knowledge and abilities of the frontline sales teams. The Trainer, Field Sales will build strategic relationships that allow for ... in improvements in our key business metrics: Customer growth, sales revenue, customer loyalty and churn.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency ...
... success. So what are we looking for?
• Customer service or sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on ... States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen. Previous sales experience. Work varied shifts, 7 days per week, which may include ...
... . Here are the details:
• It’s up to you to infuse every Sales Rep with a serious passion for our products and our mission
• You’ll ... for:
• You’ve got some prior experience in both customer service and sales
• You’ve also got experience managing people, with the unique ability to ...
... includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
A Sprint Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant
*Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/ ... be simple, rewarding and even fun. Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you'll:
*Receive a competitive total compensation ...
... loyal customer base. To this end, A Wireless provides our Sales Consultants with extensive training, competitive compensation and benefits, a stable ... following.
Providing timely responses to the general inquiries of the sales leadership team.
Conducting administrative duties in a timely and efficient ...
... technology, and services to business customers. You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs ... Finally, you inform and offer customers the complete suite of sales support options. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of ...
... while professionally and enthusiastically introducing wireless carriers services and products to store customers.
* Serve as a Sales Floor Coach.
* Deliver assistance to each customer in a timely manner by providing information, answering questions ...
... a T-Mobile Authorized Agent, is currently seeking Sales Associates to join our sales force. The Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service ... knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service. The Sales Associate must maintain an awareness of all promotions and ...
... competition, competitive issues and products.
Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
Knowledge, ... quotations.
Conduct contract negotiations.
Defining and executing agent sales plans.
Must successfully complete Cbeyond University Training course ...
... , weekends and holidays.
A Bilingual Lead Retail Consultant
*Serves as sales floor leader *Builds an authentic relationship with customers the second they ... Sprint brand *Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals *Accurately sets up accounts, so ...