Sentry Insurance Groups
Manchester, NH, United States
Manager, Sales, Account Management
You’re not just in it to win it. You want to crush it every time. Because that’s what high-performing, driven, Direct-Writing Sales force professionals do. At least at Sentry Insurance. But not just anyone has what it takes to build strong and profitable relationships in defined niche markets. If you’re a unique performer, Sentry offers a unique career opportunity that soars beyond commercial insurance sales. Our highly trained Account Managers head out each day packing a full complement of specialized commercial insurance, 401K, and life insurance products that are perfectly designed for the industries we serve.
For those who understand and appreciate our customers, Sentry offers something special: The chance to market our business property and casualty insurance, retirement plans, and business life insurance to our target market accounts. What’s the key? Building long-lasting relationships to protect the assets, employees and longevity of the businesses you’ll serve. You’ll make a nice living by providing the specialized expertise our customers need to protect their businesses, employees and financial futures.
Sentry provides everything you need to carve out a Sales career filled with success and purpose, including:
• High earning potential and monthly/annual incentives, plus recognition trips
• Outstanding benefits and a 401(k)-program matching dollar for dollar up to 8%
• Opportunities for professional development and growth
• Outstanding training and support
• An industry-leading line of products and services
Bring your uncommon skills to an unusually robust insurance market. The New Hampshire territory includes the following cities: Manchester, Concord, and Nassau. Apply today.
What You'll Do
• Sell directly to niche market accounts to increase premium volume
• Retain profitable business by providing effective, quality service to policyholders
• Build and maintain quality relationships with businesses
• Work directly with Underwriting, Claims, Loss Control, Audit, Customer Service and other key partners
• Call on and pursue all niche market opportunities assigned to your geographic territory
• Leverage current customers and relationships for new growth and sales opportunities
What it Takes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Related sales experience
• Exceptional sales and interpersonal relationship skills
• Self-discipline and ability to thrive in a remote work environment
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate effectively and remain organized
• Strong analytical and math skills
• Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record with a valid driver’s license and ability to meet travel requirements
• Primary residence within your sales territory required
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
to reward you for your hard work every day.
Generous Paid-Time Off
Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent
, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
to ease taxes on health spending.
Extensive Work-Life Resources
to lend a helping hand.
Volunteer Time Off
so you can dedicate time to the community.
Sentry Foundation gift matching program
to encourage charitable giving.
Sentry Insurance Groups
Website : https://www.sentry.com/