Salem, NH, United States
Requisition Number: WS-16193
Area of Interest: Retail
Position Type: Full-time
Discover your purpose...
Inspire customers to express themselves in their home. Bring Williams-Sonoma to life for our customers by making it easy for them to discover products that best suit the way they cook and entertain. Oversee operational functions of the store in order to make lasting customers of Williams Sonoma.
Who we are...
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers' lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
Who you are...
The Lead Visual Key holder position provides daily support to management team by performing opening and closing routines, providing supervision to ensure store is meeting financial goals and associates are providing World-Class service to our guest. S/he will perform operational functions in the assigned area of accountability Sales to ensure the store meets company expectations.
At Williams Sonoma you will...
* Effectively perform operational functions: open and close the store, register functions and back office procedures.
* Provides store supervision during manager-on-duty shifts to ensure that the store meets financial targets.
* Conducts warm-up and cool down meetings with associates and coaches associates to productivity and performance.
* Ensure store meets visual, replenishment, cleanliness, safety and back of house standards during manager- on-duty shifts.
* Meet personal productivity targets and goals, while providing exceptional customer service to our guests.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy.
* Perform projects and assignments as directed by the management team.
* Effectively perform the Selling Captain role, serving as a role model for sales associates in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority. Achieve personal SPH targets.
* Utilize Selling Essentials and training resources to educate team on product, improve selling skills, and achieve business goals.
* Provide training and coaching expertise to associates in selling, product knowledge, clienteling and in- home services.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
What we're looking for...
* 1-3 years retail sales experience with shift supervision experience preferred
* 1-2 years experience in home related design, visual merchandising, or stockroom responsibilities preferred (specialty retail preferred, but not required).
* Effective communication, organization and leadership skills.
* Proven ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
* Ability to be active, standing, walking, bending, climbing, reaching and lifting for extended periods of time, required throughout the workday
* Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
* Employment/promotion to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check.
* Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business. Casual associates must be available to work a minimum of two regularly scheduled shifts on the weekend (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday) and two during the week (Monday to Thursday). Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December).
*Example: Weekend availability cannot fall on the same day; an associate must be available on two separate days (Friday and Saturday, Friday and Sunday or Saturday and Sunday). If preferred, an associate can also choose to have all three shifts of availability on the weekend (Friday to Sunday) and none during the week (Monday to Thursday)
* Lead Note: In addition to having the Casual availability required, Lead associates must be available to meet the needs for their area of responsibility at their store. Examples: Visual Leads must have availability to execute floor set.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com/