Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
Real Estate, Sales, Manager
Apartment Leasing Manager
Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Leasing Manager to join our team. Ideal candidates should have a strong history of Leasing/Sales Management. Must have strong sales experience and the ability to direct and motivate a sales team. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. Knowledge of Yardi or Onesite (based on business need) preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. EOE
To provide Leasing/Sales management of the apartment leasing team to exceed the leasing goals of the community business plan.
· Reports to the Community Manager in most cases.
· Ensures the sales/leasing team is focused and highly productive in an effort to meet or exceed the leasing goals as set forth in the business plan.
· Oversees the leasing team, and Leasing Coordinator, and acts as floor Supervisor.
· Responsible for weekly reporting and weekend update reporting.
· Provides motivation and oversees sales goals on a daily basis.
· Provides a support system for the leasing team, and a method for daily accountability of leasing activity.
Tracks traffic, appointments, and leases daily.
· Accountable for market surveys.
· Helps schedule appointments, whenever necessary.
· Responsible for coordinating all community outreach marketing and locator visits.
· Responsible for ensuring the leasing team has the proper materials and supplies needed for successful lease ups.
· Reviews Call Review and Call Service to ensure 50% traffic conversion is met.
· Is responsible for all correspondence, verbal and written, to the corporate office.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
Website : http://www.greystar.com/
Fortified with a smart business plan and the intent to bring world-class service to the multifamily real estate industry, Greystar has grown from its start in Houston, Texas with 9,000 managed residences to over 400,000 today. Our three lines of business, property management, investment, and development, all enjoy international footprints. Our investment division has grown since inception and currently owns a $13 billion global portfolio. Since 2000, our development division has capitalized the development of 99 multi-family properties containing 28,627 units with a capitalized value of $6.2 billion. When we founded Greystar in 1993, we did it with a clear idea of where the company would be in 5, 10 and even 20 years. Establishing a presence in desirable real estate markets and then staying in those markets with property management experts is one part of the strategy that positioned Greystar for growth. Developing strong investment and development divisions of the company was another part that has allowed us to choose timely real estate projects while riding out the ups and downs of the market. We also realized the importance of spotting trends on an international level, but implementing them at the local level. Finally, we believed partners who have ownership in the business are the best people to oversee each local and regional market. It's an approach that has allowed us to establish and maintain an entrepreneurial spirit that continues to attract high-quality clients, investors and team members to the company. Throughout our history, the best and brightest minds in real estate have joined our team. Bill Maddux, a former COO of Trammell Crow Companies, joined Greystar in 1999 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Derek Ramsey came to Greystar in 1997 with an extensive background in corporate finance, and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Andrew Livingstone joined Greystar in 1999 with an expertise in property management and accounting, and currently oversees Greystar’s real estate operations as Executive Managing Director. Wes Fuller, an established expert in real estate investment and finance, joined Greystar in 2001 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director overseeing Greystar’s investment management division. Scott Wise came to Greystar in 2005 from Trammell Crow Companies with an extensive background in multifamily development and currently oversees Greystar’s development division as Executive Managing Director. Greystar will continue to redefine excellence in multifamily real estate through its unwavering commitment to operational excellence and by investing in the most talented people in the industry. These tenets have allowed us to become one of the largest and most respected companies.