Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
Real Estate, Sales, Manager
Apartment Leasing Manager
Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Leasing Manager to join our team. Ideal candidates should have a strong history of Leasing/Sales Management. Must have strong sales experience and the ability to direct and motivate a sales team. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. Knowledge of Yardi or Onesite (based on business need) preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. EOE
To provide Leasing/Sales management of the apartment leasing team to exceed the leasing goals of the community business plan.
· Reports to the Community Manager in most cases.
· Ensures the sales/leasing team is focused and highly productive in an effort to meet or exceed the leasing goals as set forth in the business plan.
· Oversees the leasing team, and Leasing Coordinator, and acts as floor Supervisor.
· Responsible for weekly reporting and weekend update reporting.
· Provides motivation and oversees sales goals on a daily basis.
· Provides a support system for the leasing team, and a method for daily accountability of leasing activity.
Tracks traffic, appointments, and leases daily.
· Accountable for market surveys.
· Helps schedule appointments, whenever necessary.
· Responsible for coordinating all community outreach marketing and locator visits.
· Responsible for ensuring the leasing team has the proper materials and supplies needed for successful lease ups.
· Reviews Call Review and Call Service to ensure 50% traffic conversion is met.
· Is responsible for all correspondence, verbal and written, to the corporate office.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
Website : http://www.greystar.com/