Baltimore, MD, United States
May 05, 2021
Responsible for stocking inventory and cash handling in the gift shop retail outlets.
Responsible for promoting marketing and selling products to customers.
II. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Skilled in stocking and inventory management in the retail arena.
2. Greets all customers with personal service and provides supervisor customer
3. Responsible for cash handling, makes change and totals bank daily.
4. Effectively merchandizing products.
5. Promotes and markets products to customers.
6. Light sanitation and cleanup of storeroom as appropriate.
7. Performs additional duties as assigned.
III. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Work requires a level of knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school diploma and one to two years of retail experience or one to two years of inventory experience required.
2. Cash handling experience required.
3. No certification or licensure required.
IV. Required Physical, Mental, and Visual Abilities
1. Work requires small lifting, stooping and bending.
2. Work requires reaching and grasping objects.
3. Work requires walking and/or standing for extending periods of time.
V. Working Conditions
1. Work requires working in an area that is somewhat uncomfortable due to drafts, noise, temperature variation.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.