Berlin, CT, United States
Account Management, Customer Service, Manager, Retail, Sales
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the sale and retention of business products and services
to existing small, medium business (SMB) customers. Primary duties are
to grow revenue and services, while strengthening loyalty within the
current customer base, through field based, in-person interactive
account reviews, evaluation of existing and potential product needs, and
by providing solution-based consultations. Focus on upgrading existing
customers into higher value products and right-sizing accounts through
education, awareness, and in-person consultations. Directly prospect
current customers by conducting field-based, in-person meetings and
presentations. Secondarily, use phone and office-time for appointment
setting, some cold calling to expand prospect list and to prepare and
plan for all field-based (outside) activity. Depends on others for
instruction, guidance and direction. Develops competence in own area by
performing routine work.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge
of our small and medium business products and services.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution
for the customer; sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial,
and unit targets.
- Prospects existing customers primarily through in field (door-to-door)
targeted prospecting and cold calling. Secondarily, uses phone and/or
office-time for appointment setting, some cold calling to expand
prospect list and to prepare and plan for all field based (door-to-door)
- Participates in field-based customer meetings on a regular basis, and
as a primary function of the job.
- Evaluates customer's existing and potential product needs and makes
appropriate recommendations to maximize revenue and reduce customer
- Utilizes strong understanding and enthusiasm around company business
products and services to retain existing customers.
- Effectively communicates, face-to-face, to develop rapport and provide
an excellent customer experience to all existing and potential
- Increases customer understanding of company products, pricing models,
value, and competitive advantage over other service providers.
- Ensures all details of sales transaction are completed according to
approved and standardized procedures.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position the company, our products and services in the marketplace.
- Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities to
include in field, face-to-face appointments, prospecting and canvassing,
door-to-door, of assigned targeted prospect list.
- Networks with other company professionals, customers, service
providers and referral partners.
- Utilizes sales software programs, such as Sales Force.
- Adheres to all training requirements, including huddles, one-on-one
coaching sessions and other meetings, as directed.
- Maintains and utilizes company issued technology, such as an iPad, for
presentations and orders.
- Consistently meets and exceeds existing sales goals and quotas.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not
limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.