NBC Universal, Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
Clevel, Executive, Sales, Advertising, 100k
Jan 05, 2021
Apr 20, 2021
Job Number 58228BR
Job Title Vice President, Advertising Strategy
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Business Operations & Strategy
Posting Category Business Development & Strategy
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Minimum 12 years of experience in a sales strategy leadership role at a media company, agency, sales organization or in consulting, banking
• Minimum 6 years of experience developing multiplatform (digital, linear, etc.) sales strategies
• Passion for media and a strong intellectual curiosity
• Strong capacity for working across functions, defining goals, and driving action and execution on goals
• Strong ability to lead direct and indirect teams
• Advanced quantitative and analytical skills, including strong knowledge of Excel
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; the ability to present results of complex analyses clearly and succinctly
• Ability to deal with competing priorities effectively, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
• Strong ability to create new business plans, and launch new businesses (ability to work in the gray)
• Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem; digital & advanced advertising experience preferred
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent ability to drive change
• Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com